DO YOU KNOW THAT POOR STAFF AWARENESS IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF CYBER SECURITY BREACHES?
CySEP is designed to suit small, medium and large organizations, CySEP involves cyber security and addresses threats and vulnerabilities that result from human behavior.
CySEP is an industry-leading online education program. It helps you change your staff’s behavior towards enterprise security. As long as your staff continues to use weak passwords or download suspicious email attachments, they remain your greatest threat.
CySEP engages, entertains and educates your staff while it captures valuable data—data that provides invaluable insight into your organization.
The average cost to an organization when a cyber security breach occurs is $18,000.
Your staff needs just 20 minutes a fortnight for professional development and to start helping you mitigate your cyber security risks.
The annual cost of cyber crime to the global economy is US$450 billion.
Begin to identify your cyber security threats and mitigate your risks from as little as $25 per employee per annum.
CySEP is based on CISSP globally accepted standard and practices.
CySEP engages and educates your staff, and raises awareness of cyber security risks that other programs do not.
- Staff ignorance represents the largest risk to an organization’s security.
- Poor staff awareness is the leading cause of most security breaches.
- The focus of typical training programs is on IT and security teams, not general staff.
- Using an organization’s own people to breach cybersecurity policies is quite common.
- Traditional staff education does not address the fast-changing security environment.
- Staff security vulnerabilities are often managed poorly.
CySEP helps protect you against social engineering attacks by teaching your staff how to respond to any form of communication, be it email, instant messaging, voice-over or face-to-face.
Social engineering is the use of deception to manipulate people into handing over confidential information. This information can then be used to gain unauthorized access to perfectly, technically secure environments.
CySEP up skills your staff on matters that are important to keep them, your organization, your clients, your intellectual property and your clients’ proprietary information safe and secure.
CySEP offers your staff a professional development opportunity over an eight-month period while delivering data that highlight threats and help you mitigate your cyber security risks.
CySEP will employ statistical modeling, reports that help you identify your security threats, set your priorities and mitigate your risks. It is an eight-month program using both traditional and query-based learning with fortnightly query and quizzes. This will create a fun and competitive learning environment whilst creating real-time reports highlighting your security risks.
CySEP complements and enhances your existing security audits and assessments. It provides a growing list of enterprise-wide reports including:
- Risk areas
- Security priorities
- Organisational statistics
- Staff engagement
- Level of severity
While your most valuable asset is still your greatest threat, feel free to get in touch and find out how CySEP can help support your business objectives and mitigate your security risk.
Protect your business for as little as $25 per staff per year.
- Several independently owned restaurants in the Quaker Steak & Lube […]
- Hackers broke into dozens of United Nations (UN) servers in […]
- Several essential Greek government and communications websites went offline as […]
- A New Year’s Eve ransomware attack on currency dealer and […]
- Mobile game developer Zynga disclosed unauthorized access to 170 million […]
- Houston-based Landry's restaurant group recently disclosed unauthorized access to its […]