DO YOU KNOW THAT POOR STAFF AWARENESS IS THE LEADING CAUSE OF SECURITY BREACHES?
CySEP is designed to suit small, medium, and large organizations, CySEP involves security and addresses threats and vulnerabilities that result from human behavior.
CySEP is an industry-leading online education program. It helps you change your staff’s behavior towards enterprise security. As long as your staff continues to use weak passwords or download suspicious email attachments, they remain your greatest threat.
CySEP engages, entertains and educates your staff while it captures valuable data—data that provides invaluable insight into your organization.
The average cost to an organization when a security breach occurs is $18,000.
Your staff needs just 20 minutes a fortnight for professional development and to start helping you mitigate your security risks.
The annual cost of crime to the global economy is US$450 billion.
Begin to identify your security threats and mitigate your risks from as little as $25 per employee per annum.
CySEP is based on CISSP globally accepted standards and practices.
CySEP engages and educates your staff, and raises awareness of security risks that other programs do not.
- Staff ignorance represents the largest risk to an organization’s security.
- Poor staff awareness is the leading cause of most security breaches.
- The focus of typical training programs is on IT and security teams, not general staff.
- Using an organization’s own people to breach security policies is quite common.
- Traditional staff education does not address the fast-changing security environment.
- Staff security vulnerabilities are often managed poorly.
CySEP helps protect you against social engineering attacks by teaching your staff how to respond to any form of communication, be it email, instant messaging, voice-over, or face-to-face.
Social engineering is the use of deception to manipulate people into handing over confidential information. This information can then be used to gain unauthorized access to perfectly, technically secure environments.
CySEP up skills your staff on matters that are important to keep them, your organization, your clients, your intellectual property, and your clients’ proprietary information safe and secure.
CySEP offers your staff a professional development opportunity over an eight-month period while delivering data that highlight threats and help you mitigate your security risks.
CySEP will employ statistical modeling, reports that help you identify your security threats, set your priorities, and mitigate your risks. It is an eight-month program using both traditional and query-based learning with fortnightly queries and quizzes. This will create a fun and competitive learning environment whilst creating real-time reports highlighting your security risks.
CySEP complements and enhances your existing security audits and assessments. It provides a growing list of enterprise-wide reports including:
- Risk areas
- Security priorities
- Organisational statistics
- Staff engagement
- Level of severity
While your most valuable asset is still your greatest threat, feel free to get in touch and find out how CySEP can help support your business objectives and mitigate your security risk.
Protect your business for as little as $25 per staff per year.
- However, ethical hackers with the research group vpnMentor recently disclosed their discovery […]
- User information was stored in the browser cache even after […]
- Workloads have moved beyond physical corporate networks & traditional perimeter […]
- Explore eight real world case studies of threats the Darktrace […]
- After a decade of relative inactivity, self-described hactivist group Anonymous […]
- Cyber criminals preemptively planned to benefit from the uptick of […]